Mobile Penetration Testing
- 1. Complete Audit on Android and IOS mobile application Fixing OWASP vulnerabilities if exists.
- 2. Mobile application backend server pen testing.
- 3. Mobile server for vulnerabilities and patching them.
- 4. Continuous 24×7 Support in Updating, patching all vulnerabilities that is released by vendor from time to time.
- 5. Dedicated 24×7 complete support for any types of technical issues.
Create a threat profile that lists all of your applications’ risks and enables testers to replicate relevant attacks rather than using random attacks like SQL injection, cross site scripting, and session hijacking.
Shorten testing cycles, validate apps on different devices, and leverage a repository of domain and platform specific test cases with Paladion’s dedicated security testing labs to bring a superior product to the market 45% sooner.
Access our dedicated team of mobile application security researchers to stay on top of the latest threats and trends in the mobile app world and enable predictive intelligence in app security.
Test apps such as mobile banking, m-commerce, and mobile payment systems on multiple device platforms under a single program including iPad, iPhone, Android, Blackberry, Symbian, and Windows in a unified program to improve efficiency.
Address the needs of developers, security analysts, and executives with Paladion’s in-depth reporting portal. The dashboard captures statistics and easily disburses tailored reports to vendors and application owners.
Combine automated tools and manual vulnerability assessments to produce a comprehensive code review methodology.